Wednesday, May 20, 2009

wow break law of blog much ? I know.

So if anyone has ever been inside my room (ah room rhymes with 'womb' which lends itself to unintentional hilarity! but anyway ... ) beside the general thoughts of ''wtburger, your room is messy?" you might have noticed the 3+ coffee mugs around the room. On my desk, on my bedhead, on the other bedhead, on the short table thing beneath my mirror, on the cabinet etc.

I just looked
around my room to find one ... still filled with tea from two days ago on a sidenote: EWWWWW . The thing is I just accumulate many cups in my room until there is few left in the kitchen, and I have to secretly sneak them into the kitchen washing machine. Noone else in my family regularly comes into my room, so they probably don't know who the eff stole the freaking cups. It's because when I start drinking coffee or tea, I just keep making them and making them (using the same cup) eventually forgetting about them and leaving them somewhere in this hole that I call my room. So to avoid the shame of being identified as a freaky cup-horder, and being committed, I usually try and sneak them out of my room.

Does this sound retarded?
Prob
ably. I don't really make much of an effort to disguise the returning of the cups besides big sunglasses, a baseball cap, fake moustache, and a thick Bulgarian accent but you know besides that I'd say I'd make about as much effort as I do when denying I ate someone elses' food.
E.g.
brother: who
ate this? did _____ eat this?
me: -silence-
brother: you
ate this, didn't you Musu? I know.
me: -silence-
brother: you
ate it.
me: -casually walks off-



This picture is one of the arguments in my TOK presentation about fitting in.











Lol wtf so lame


EDIT: BLOGGER IS SHIT AND FORMATS TEXT LIKE A DICKBAG

3 comments:

  1. LOL
    why are you blogging at 6am?!

    LOL I LIKE YOUR SILENCE.
    but remember
    silence is consent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pedophile: (noun) big sunglasses, a baseball cap, fake moustache, and a thick Bulgarian accent..

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA i like your "you" as in your "have" not yourself i dont like you
    kidding!

    ReplyDelete