Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TOK about lame

So TOK[theory of knowledge] has been dominating me for the past few hours, and not in a playful sexual way but in an unplayful mostly unsexual way that is not fun (except for people who like to watch me cry and spiral into self-deprecating hate fests. To these people: eat shit and die). Doing all this TOK research makes me want to eat the brains of smart people, kinda like Sylar. I know it's very last minute (my TOK presentation is tomorrow btw), but everyone elses is last-minute, and yes I would jump off a cliff if everyone else were going to :|

Don't worry though, I don't let my preoccupation with my grades, and schooling get in the way of me being a fine role model. No Sir-rey, I don't. 

My nephew being the child that he is says the darndest things sometimes, well not really but I'm just a douche. Like when he wanted me to peel his apple he asked me where the 'peeler' was my response to which was 'since when did you start hanging out with Phillipino women?" *laughs at own joke* Yeah, I know sad right? I have to keep my mind occupied with lame jokes otherwise it will be filled with the IMPENDING DOOM THAT IS MY FUTURE.     

Ok, maybe I do       

2 comments:

  1. why bother if its not a sexual way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are TOO sexy
    I would.
    I WILL WHEN I GET TO BRISBANE.


    I'm gonna click your google ads
    WOO MONEY!!

    ReplyDelete