Friday, February 6, 2009

young wushu friends, parkour & Up In Da Club

So nothing in my life has been very exciting lately. Besides the recommencing of my wu shu lessons. It's really cool (even if totally ineffective in combat because I have to think about every thing really hard before I attempt it in class) and some nice 8th grader in my class talks to me a lot. Not to be creepy but yes I am sorta creepy. xD

... well at school I am (lol). 
My friends and I are competing to see how many year tens we can befriend. It's quite fun, mostly because I believe I'm totally smashing them. >: ] Yeah suck it, Sandra&Kt, and by "it" I mean your defeat, because it is the only thing that I will be giving you-defeat, that is. So it usually means I desperately whore myself out. It's funny because besides the less-than-ten faces I know, every face is a new face at school.

I bummed around in the city this afternoon wandering aimlessly for a bit. In the city I bumped into Bec, and even though we couldn't hang out for very long I had a great time just seeing her : )
It was an unexpected surprise like ... balding in your early twenties (except seeing her is enjoyable) 

Oh on Friday nights I go to parkour at Sommerville House. The whole venue is usually just the pk guys but tonight was the inter-school swimming carnival, so there were many bikini-clad distractions sayings things like "are you guys ninjas? I love ninjas. NINJAS ROCK MY JOCKS etc". Everyone in the class is so nice, and I know I'm uncomfortable with older men being nice to me (this guy at the gym told me to get membership there so I could work out with him ... weird lololol xD) , but they don't see me in my uniform so they probably think I'm in my early twenties (lol I hope I look older - wishful thinking?)

So after pk I went to Garden City to meet my parents before going home. It was the first time I'd been in my dad's newer car ( he got it last september-ish). It's because I never go anywhere in his car or he takes the other car. This car is really small and I think I may and try to acquire it if I get my L's soon. 

In the kitchen late last night I was talking to mum and she was talking about my brothers  gf. She asked what happened to his last girlfriend and I said that they were only seeing each other, not bf/gf. So obviously the most suitable response my mother could manage was "omg he is going to get AIDS".

Yeah, I'm proud of her, too.

Youtube is still one of the happiest places on Earth (damn you disneyland!). I'm really excited because Wong Fu productions have just released their latest series of shorts based on trying to get into clubs. 

"Now if you're like most people when you get to the club there's going to be a huge line-who wants to wait in line?"
"Oh I do, I want to get in-"
"-shut up. No one wants to wait in line"

I think you should watch it now. Here
( besides watching vids on youtube, the most fun thing to do there is to type "lololololololololol" in a comment box and click the audio preview button)
 

1 comment:

  1. parkour lessons. ur so hardcore musu, i love you

    ReplyDelete