Monday, December 7, 2009

I <3 Sleep Deprivation

So I woke up this morning feeling like P. Diddy—not really seeing as though I woke up at midnight so by the time the sun was coming up (it's still not up yet) I was feeling pretty shitty, but I guess this is what happens when you have a sleep cycle with the regularity of your mother's bowel movements (soz, still besties?).

The title isn't about my tendency to forego sleep in favour of more important things I.e. Bleach, but has to do with a confusing conversation I had with a semi-friendly acquaintance. We were talking about music and I mentioned something about liking 'sleep deprivation' the song, and she took it as well not-sleeping, which lead to one of those awkward moments when you realize you're not really BFF with a person you're talking to. She continued with the conversation saying something like "yeah not sleeping is awesome!" which is when I realized that we were not kindred spirits </3. Then I realized how I might have seemed like one of those people who say things that are 'totally random', acting all unserious and cute and started to loathe myself a bit for it.

God I hope I get a job soon, all this free time is turning my brain into mush. Delicious brain mush (I really want to see Zombieland, and is it discriminatory of me to assume zombies like eating brains. If so I apologise for this assumption L).

1 comment: